The project, or the research contract “Increasing the capacity for research and development of interdisciplinary laboratories for Technologies in electrical engineering – CCDELITE”, no.664 / 14.08.2014, is an excellent implementation of the Key Area of Intervention 2.2. SOP – IEC, “Investments in RDI infrastructure” and especially of Operation 2.2.1. – “Development of existing R & D infrastructure and creating new infrastructure (laboratories, research centres)” objectives by intensifying the research – development activity.
By implementing this project will be created in the North – West of Romania a research infrastructure that can be considered a serious partner for the specialized researches in the area.
– Researches regarding the behaviour of materials and superconducting circuits used in innovative plants and equipment;
– Research on achieving some high performance superconducting materials;
– Improving operating parameters in real time and study the influence of the climatic factors on the operation of electrical equipment and electrical materials;
– Realization of the enclosure which allows the simulation and testing the influence of climatic factors on conducting materials and dielectrics
– Analysis the processing parameters of dielectric materials using the microwave technologies, optimization solutions;
– Development of applications or software for the electrical engineering domain, which allow modelling and simulation of the electro-thermal equipment;
– Optimization solutions for electro-thermal equipments, analyzing, studying and researching the environmental impact factors on the materials used for specific equipments.
„INCREASING THE CAPACITY OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF INTERDISCIPLINARY LABORATORIES FOR TECHNOLOGIES IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING”
-Project co-financed through the „European Regional Development Fund”-
The contain of this material does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or the Romanian Government.